Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Work in progress

With Nature Girl being sick and taking naps the last two days I've had some time to work on some projects. Here are a few works in progress. Above is the start of a blue elephant softie for one of our nieces. She loves elephants and I thought I could make a softie from a drawing I did.

This is a snail doodle I stitched on muslin this weekend. I was looking for a doodle that would make a good icon for me as a blogger. I wanted something made by me and unique to me. So this snail stack is what I came up with. It's my husband, daughter and I. I think it will work. Of course I reserve the right to change my mind at a later date and create something new. As for the stitched snail stack it's being turned into a pillow and sent off to a niece who claimed it as her own.

2 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh the elephant is going to be so cool!!

susan said...

this is so sweet!!! i love it, i think it will make a great icon for your blog