Saturday, November 1, 2008

Busy


Hello! Hard to believe I haven't posted for more than two weeks and I haven't read my favorite blogs during that time. School and home life has kept me very busy. Hopefully I'll start to catch up with everyone and post the wonderful swap goodies that have arrived at my house over the last 3 or 4 weeks. So check back for more posts to come over the next week. Well at least I hope I get them posted!
My bloggy friend Barb was sweet enough to give me the one sweet blog award a few weeks ago. Thanks Barb! Stop by Barb's blog to see what she and the kids have been up to and check out Barb's Etsy shop here.

5 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Congratulations! A well deserved award!

Ali B said...

Well done!

I guessed you had been busy lately. Thanks for your lovley comments on our One Good Book Swap. We had such fun - you are a star to organise it at such a busy time in your life. :)

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Congratulations! You totally deserve it.

susan said...

i cant believe it either!!
i am happy to see you are still alive! hope everything is going good....but dont forget about your groupies!!

Barb said...

You truly are a sweetheart and thanks for posting the link to my Etsy shop. Haven't sold anything yet but getting lots of looks! Keep your fingers crossed for me.