I've been tagged. Margy tagged me to do the fourth of the fourth. The mission is to put the fourth picture of the fourth folder on your computer onto your blog. I had no idea what the fourth picture in the fourth folder would be but it turns out is a picture of our yard. That green makes me long for spring and an end to the mountainous piles of snow outside my home right now. So if you're reading this and longing to see green grass again consider yourself tagged.
I've been a quiet blogger in the last few months, which makes me not much of a blogger. After all bloggers are supposed to post the events of their lives. Honestly my life has been such a whirlwind of activities that I haven't had time to blog like I'd like to. Even in my silence I have some bloggy friends who regularly check in on me and haven't given up on me yet. To them I say thank you! Beth , Cindy, Val were even kind enough to bestow awards on me. Thanks ladies! I appreciate it!
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Please pass this award on to others who can then do the same."
"Marie Antoinette: A real person, A real award."
The rules for this award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them
And Cindy passed on this award to me. Thanks Cindy!
THESE ARE THE RULES.
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate 10 other blogs for this award.
- Add links to those blogs.
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
- Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.