Monday, February 20, 2012

Thoughts on Paper

I've been doodling random thoughts on old book pages. I've been taking thoughts or quotes that have meaning to me and getting lost in the process of doodling them. It's a simple method of artistic expression but I think it might be therapeutic. I'm trying to focus on the positive and this is one way I'm doing it. I thought I'd share this one with you.
Mohammed Ali's trainer, Angelo Dundee recently passed away. No, I'm not a big boxing fan but this was a quote that was associated with Angelo Dundee. I couldn't agree with this quote more! Being nice is important in my book. Being nice can mean different things to different people. And "nice" can be delivered in so many ways; a smile, holding the door for some one, kind words or encouragement. It's true, being nice to someone else doesn't cost anything extra and the rewards are tremendous. . .you make someone else's day and you feel happier yourself! That's my thought on paper for today.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a cool idea! You need to open an etsy shop soon!!!!

Yarni Gras! said...

I agree! What a wonderful quote to live by.