Saturday, July 28, 2012

Long Time, No Blog!

It's been a very long time since I have blogged anything. Yes, long time no blog, but I'm happy to report that all is well, we've just been very busy.  We sold our house and moved into a new house.  We're still getting settled in and getting use to our new town.  We moved about an hour from our old home which means a shorten commute for my husband, a new school for my daughter and a longer commute for me.  The new house is amazing(more pictures to follow in another post.) We love it!  The buying and moving processes were wracked with huge headaches and stress so we're glad it's over and at this point we have vowed to stay in this house for the next 20 years in order to avoid a repeat of the horrible time we had.


The new house has a paved driveway.  My daughter had fun drawing with sidewalk chalk.  This is a picture of Love Bunny(see this post to see who Love Bunny is.) Doesn't she look so young in that post!  Time really flies!



 Our dog Chunk even got into the drawing action.  He kept walking across the drawings, leaving colored doggie prints all over the driveway. Chunk is adjusting to the new house and seems to like it.  I think he really likes having us at home during the day now that it's summer time.  He'll be sad when we head back to school at the end of August.

I'm still unpacking my craft supplies so I haven't done much in the way of crafting.  I hope to get unpacked and remedy that this week.  Hopefully I'll have some crafty goodness to share soon. I hope all is well with you.  I hope to venture out into blogland and catch up with everyone very soon.

1 comment:

val said...

glad you are finally able to come up for air!